Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Planning SE Asia

This is insane.

We are heading to SE Asia, more specifically, Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand for 5 weeks in December!!! I am so excited and somewhat nervous. Of course, Amanda, the uber planner and brains of our life, booked all our accommodations. They are amazing. Funny, we are booking and thinking at times $35 a night is so expensive! Crazy huh? We have our basic itinerary planned out. I am so excited.

We begin in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam 



Oh I love the bikes!!
We are planning to just hang out and perhaps take a food bike tour in the evening!

Then off to Cambodia




Temples, Monks, Killing Fields, Culture, Food.
I am sad about the genocide that happened but I want to pay my respects and understand these real issues in life. I can make a difference with knowledge. Maybe not a huge one but I will do my best.

We then head to Thailand




Chiang Mai, Bangkok, Koh Phi Phi, Ko Lanta, Koh Tao

Elephant Nature Park, where you help the elephants. We will be there overnight. Food, cooking classes, guesthouses, eating, temples, treks, beaches, paddle boarding, swimming, relaxing.
Trains, buses. planes, tuk tuks, bikes on and on.

Well only a few months away.
125 days, 4 hrs, 10 mins and 3 seconds!



3 comments:

  1. This trip is my DREAM trip! Can I come too?! ;) Hopefully some day I can make this trip with Evie and any future partner...or maybe just me and E!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its actually really cheap once you are there and they honor children!! We need to find you a wife :)

      Delete
  2. Looks like an awesome trip! You'll have tons of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete